What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic planning for product, including develop product roadmap, enhance user satisfaction through market research, including visits to customers, usability studies, customer surveys, benchmarking of other products, and set priorities for product development
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from ideation to tactical activities, starting from lead the ideation of new ideas and validate hypotheses to Troubleshoot day-to-day problems
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategy, such as Coordinate with marketing, CS, finance, and channel team to ensure flawless launch.
- Manage relationship with 3rd parties, such as engage, integrate, evaluate, and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues
What Skills We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in any field
- Preferably graduate from top university
- Willingness to learn about the company’s business and products development
- Having an interest in financial services is a plus
- Excellent report writing ability in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Conscientious, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude.
- Good Analytical Skills, Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task