What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic planning for the product, including develop a product roadmap, enhance user satisfaction through market research, including visits to customers, usability studies, customer surveys, benchmarking of other products, and set priorities for product development.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from ideation to tactical activities, starting from lead the ideation of new ideas and validate hypotheses to Troubleshoot day-to-day problems.
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategies, such as Coordinate with marketing, CS, finance, and channel team to ensure flawless launch.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties, such as engage, integrate, evaluate, and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in any field.
- Preferably graduate from top university.
- Willingness to learn about the company’s business and products development.
- Having an interest in financial services is a plus.
- Excellent report writing ability in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Conscientious, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude.
- Good Analytical Skills, Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.