What You’ll Be Doing
As a Backend Software Engineer. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining the components of PAYFAZZ product, including:
- Design and implement back-end business applications while working closely with front-end developers to complete the entire system.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Dedicating yourself to quality by writing clean, maintainable code.
- Collaborating with other developers to architect, develop, and ship projects.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Follow emerging technologies.
What Skills We’re Looking For
We are not providing an exhaustive list of keywords because we fully understand and expect that you will have the capacity to learn what is necessary on the job.
- Excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications.
- Knowledge in programming language especially Go or Node.js.
- Advancing Postgresql.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Understanding of advanced JS libraries/frameworks (AngularJS, React, Angular, etc.) is a plus.
- Having a pattern architecture knowledge, such as GoF, Solid, DDD, CQRS, etc.
- Understanding Synchronous and Asynchronous way to deliver the solution.
- Experience with unit testing (both functional and integration).
- Experience with docker is a plus.
- Able to talk Unix is a plus.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills.