What You’ll Be Doing
- Advising product development units in order to leverage the business in parallel to regulatory risk.
- Liaising with the Product and Legal department in analyzing gaps within the policies and procedures against regulatory frameworks.
- To make sure each business process is regulatory-compliant.
- Liaising with external regulatory stakeholders to maintain information about regulatory changes.
- Assisting Fraud Department in the event of necessary reporting of money laundering indication.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Minimum Bachelor of Laws from reputable university, relevant postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Relevant experience in Compliance role is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking.
- Collaborative team-oriented personality.
- Strong organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and pressurized environment.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude who can anticipate the needs of stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Strong oral/written communication, research, and critical thinking skills.