What You’ll Be Doing
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will work with Backend Software Engineer, Designer, and QA team. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Translating business and user requirements into usable web frontend applications.
- Translate design concepts into intuitive and technically feasible designs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Build and manage reusable code and libraries.
- Work with a project manager to provide time estimations for projects and tasks.
What Skills We’re Looking For
We are only looking for people who can develop user interfaces, has a passion for front end technology, motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps development process (VSTS).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Has a positive, proactive and collaborative attitude while also demonstrating humility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand RESTFUL concept & API use in frontend.
- Familiar with clean & testable code as well as unit test.
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SCSS, LESS, and SASS.