We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handling all product selling in assigned scope and potential Area through: developing selling system strategies; analyzing and monitoring sales target achievement; and developing Area and sales channel in order to increase market share, transactions and GMV.
- Arranging and monitoring selling activities implementation, and maintaining selling activities on area’s target market
- Monitoring and checking the implementation of work programs, sales projects and SOP transaction, socializing and coordinating the Company’s rules and regulations to the team
- Identifying significant/key agent, maintaining relation and contacting agent constantly, and identifying agent needs and solving complaints
- Recommending and controlling efficient sales route, coordinating daily sales schedule implementation, and controlling Canvassing and sales route activities
- Surveying agent buying power, mapping agents and customer demographic profile and analyzing market demands
- Monitoring team’s sales target achievement through arranging agent’s sales activities implementation, controlling sales target achievement periodically, and motivating team to increase sales productivity.
What’s Skill We’re Looking For
- Bachelor Degree from Marketing or Management
- Minimum 5 years experience as Sales Area Manager in FMCG, Telco or Banking
- Has experience to lead team member
- Good Communication Skills