What You’ll Be Doing
- Handling all product selling in assigned scope and potential Area through: developing selling system strategies; analyzing and monitoring sales target achievement; and developing Area and sales channel in order to increase market share, transactions and GMV.
- Arranging and monitoring selling activities implementation, and maintaining selling activities on area’s target market.
- Monitoring and checking the implementation of work programs, sales projects and SOP transaction, socializing and coordinating the Company’s rules and regulations to the team.
- Identifying significant/key agent, maintaining relation and contacting agent constantly, and identifying agent needs and solving complaints.
- Recommending and controlling efficient sales route, coordinating daily sales schedule implementation, and controlling Canvassing and sales route activities.
- Surveying agent buying power, mapping agents and customer demographic profile and analyzing market demands.
- Monitoring team’s sales target achievement through arranging agent’s sales activities implementation, controlling sales target achievement periodically, and motivating team to increase sales productivity.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor Degree from Marketing or Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Sales Area Manager in FMCG, Telco or Banking.
- Has experience to lead team member.
- Good Communication Skills.