What You’ll Be Doing
Handling all product selling in assigned scope and potential region through developing, selling system strategies; analyzing and monitoring sales target achievement; and developing region and sales channel in order to increase market share, transactions, and GMV.
- Developing, selling system strategies in Region and maintaining selling activities on region’s target market.
- Controlling selling systems implementation in the region, controlling sales target achievement periodically, and motivating team to increase sales productivity.
- Analyzing and managing sales strategy in facing market competition, evaluating market demands and mapping agent demographic profile, calculating operational cost vs sales, also reporting market condition.
- Recommending sales route and schedule according to agent type, coordinating schedule implementation and support needed facilities, controlling Canvassing and sales route activities.
- Identifying significant/key agent, maintaining relation and contacting agent constantly, and identifying agent needs and solving complaints.
- Monitoring and checking the implementation of work programs, sales projects, and SOP transaction, socializing and coordinating the Company’s rules and regulations to the team.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor Degree from Marketing or Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Sales Manager in FMCG, Telco or Banking.
- Has experience to lead team member.
- Good Communication Skills.