- Provide business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security
- Perform audits for IT/ Tech team at office including IT Security audits (eg: security vulnerabilities)
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, BCP/DRP and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Compilation of process documentation, performance of interviews/walk throughs, execution of audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies.
- Minimum 2 year of working experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Background in Computer Science or Engineering is an advantage
- Able to develop system using any language (Phyton, C++, SQL, etc.)
- Understand information security standards and best practices for securing computer systems
- Understand multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, UNIX, database management and computer networking or infrastructure
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- As a personal has attributes:
- Good common sense and communication skill (written, oral and presentation – fluent in English (preferred)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional Qualification, CISA or CISA Review Course