What You’ll Be Doing
You will develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale data processing systems including :
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- Interface with Engineers, Product Managers and Product Analysts to understand product goals and data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
- Support critical data processes running in production.
What Skills We’re Looking For
We are looking for savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team.
- Programming expertise in one language of your choice (python is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse, Cube, ETL, etc.
- Knowledge of database systems
- Curious, self-driven, analytical and excited to play with data
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Knowledge of master slave in database, Sharding data, and transposing data in many form (example: to json, csv, etc.)