What You’ll Be Doing
You will develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale data processing systems including:
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- Interface with Engineers, Product Managers and Product Analysts to understand product goals and data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
- Support critical data processes running in production.
What Skills We’re Looking For
We are looking for savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team.
- Programming expertise in one language of your choice (python is a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse, Cube, ETL, etc.
- Knowledge of database systems.
- Curious, self-driven, analytical and excited to play with data.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of master-slave in database, Sharding data, and transposing data in many forms (example: to JSON, CSV, etc).