We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for all Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
1. Coordinating team member work schedule and monitoring team’s performance
2. Monitoring transaction activities on systems and receiving transactions complaints from customer service team
3. Identifying product status issues and handling issues resolutions to related provider
4. Coordinating transactions issues and pricing change to related department
5. Updating and maintaining issues resolution status on systems
What Skills We’re Looking For
1. Diploma/ Bachelor Degree
2. At least 1-2 years experience as customer service or product operations
3. Experience in financial service industry or in software as a service company is a plus