What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing design and architecture software programming systems.
- Analyzing system specifications and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Reviewing and debugging code.
- Managing software development lifecycle and monitoring development of documentation.
- Improving and maintaining code base quality.
- Monitoring and evaluating system performance.
What Skills We’re Looking For
We are not providing an exhaustive list of keywords because we fully understand and expect that you will have the capacity to learn what is necessary on the job.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science).
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience as Senior Software Engineer.