What You’ll Be Doing
Product manager is the person responsible for defining the why, what and when of the product that the engineering team builds. You will lead cross-functional teams from a product’s conception all the way through to its launch and also:
- Assist in the management of product development and project implementation.
- Develop strategic planning for product, including develop product roadmap, enhance user satisfaction through market research, including visits to customers, usability studies, customer surveys, benchmarking of other products, and set priorities for product development.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from ideation to tactical activities, starting from lead the ideation of new ideas and validate hypotheses to Troubleshoot day-to-day problems.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategies, such as Coordinate with marketing, CS, finance, and channel team to ensure flawless launch.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties, such as engage, integrate, evaluate, and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- 3-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in any field.
- Willingness to learn about the company’s business and products development.
- Having an interest in financial services is a plus.
- Excellent report writing ability in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Conscientious, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude.
- Good Analytical Skills, Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.