We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for all Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Minimum experience 2 years in account management or sales and operation management
- Experience in financial service industry or in software as a service company is a plus
- Outgoing personality, service oriented and detail oriented
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Assist and follow-up marketing/sales/customer service team request to onboard new merchant,
- Conduct on-site visit, employee training, setup/installation and troubleshooting to onboard new merchant,
- Monitor, maintain and retain priority merchant account,
- Communicate product updates and benefit to merchant account, and gather feedback for product/business team,
- Roll out maintain/retain program to merchant account under management.