What You’ll Be Doing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines Ability to provide accurate work
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Write pitches, backgrounders, press releases, key messages and blog posts.
- Manage and monitor reporter hotline, global media relations calendar, metrics, media relations processes and press release approvals.
- Maintaining relationships with consumer, community, media and public interest group
- Perform with Senior Leadership to prepare plan for strategic crisis communications.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree majoring communications, Public relation or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Public Relation or Media Relation (ex-Agency is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Initiative and can do attitude
- Having good networking among Medias