We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Review and analyze user stories to develop, document and maintain test cases from business requirements
· Design automated test scripts and deploy these using automation software, where appropriate
· Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
· Create test data as required
· Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in QA processes, DevOps, and Agile Dev standards for the entire team.
What Skills We’re Looking For
· Computer Science degree is a plus
· Having a knowledge of python language
· Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, and others)
· Experience automating Test Driven software development processes is a plus
· Experience writing and executing unit/regression tests is a plus
· Experience in both web and mobile platform QA is a plus