What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive and execute People Operations programs and initiatives with excellence in terms of timeliness, accuracy, quality and fitness for/solution to business needs and requirements.
- Work with the Business Leadership team to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, people strategy and employee engagement.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Partner with the business leadership team to define and drive a talent strategy that supports and accelerates the business strategy
- Collaborate with People Operations to execute annual programs e.g. Performance review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys
- Coach and mentor the leadership team for personal growth and professional success
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Experience objectively coaching employees through difficult issues.
- General familiarity with local laws for employment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English