We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for doing end-to-end recruitment process, start from job posting, sourcing the candidate, arrange the interview, until agreement signing and on-boarding the candidate.
- Maintain and source strategy for potential candidates in website, social platforms, career site, campus recruitment, professional networks
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
- Take ownership of any queries/contingencies that new joiner may be having before and after joining the company.
- Handle the new joiner on-boarding process by welcoming the new joiner and making sure everything ready in day 1 of joining (email address and others equipment).
- Organize the employee personal file and documents.
- Coordinate with inter-departments for recruitment matters, giving suggestion and insights regarding the recruitment best practice.
- Organize and set the best strategic hiring plan and organizing recruitment event / career fairs.
- Support relevant tasks in HR / GA matters
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Psychology, Management/Human Resource Management, Communication or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years experience working in talent acquisition or recruitment
- Have experience in recruitment for tech and/or financial technology space would be an added advantage
- Ability to influence and coach both candidates and hiring managers to reach the best job fit scenarios.
- Ability to effectively hand multiple priorities and to communication with executive levels.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, employment legislation, and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Passionate about recruitment, people and culture