What You’ll Be Doing
- Translate ideas/research findings into web interface and interaction design.
- Deliver pixel-perfect screens and assets.
- Maintain and develop design system together with the design team.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Have a Strong portfolio (super important).
- Able to justify every design decision with research findings, design principles, and/or design convention.
- Able to express ideas clearly, verbally and visually.
- Have some experiences in wireframing, designing user flows, rapid prototyping.
- Have some understanding of usability testing, A/B testing, and/or another user research method.
- Familiar with design thinking, information architecture, design system.
- A team player, yet able to work autonomously.
- All major is allowed; both fresh grad or experienced are welcome.