What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct in-depth research about problems, needs, and wants of our users.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to explore research opportunities.
- Communicate and advocate research findings and insights to the team.
We’re Going To Like You If You’re
- Independent. Able to make substantial progress without being micro-managed by your manager.
- Adaptable. Enjoy learning on-the-fly and tackling unexpected problems.
- Sociable. Have a remarkable ability to build rapport with respondents.
- Deep thinker & observer. Ask meaningful questions, capture profound insights.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Demonstrated understanding of basic research (quantitative, qualitative, and statistical analysis).
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences. This can be substituted with a strong research portfolio.
- Someone with psychology/anthropology/sociology background is preferable.